4 Day Enduro Tour Spain Malaga-Lorca

Málaga, Spain

    Tour Overview

  • Tour Type: Enduro Tour
  • Riding Levels: Beginner, Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert
  • Riding Days: 4 Days
  • Tour Length: 3-5 Days
  • Nights Stay : 5 Nights
  • Max People : 8

Embark on an incredible four-day Enduro tour, exploring the breathtaking landscapes from Lorca to Malaga, or vice versa!

Our thrilling route takes you along picturesque mountain tracks, starting from Malaga and leading you to Granada. You'll traverse the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, immersing yourself in their natural beauty before venturing towards the Gorafe desert. As the day winds down, we'll arrive in Baza, where you'll have the opportunity to spend the night in cozy cave houses complete with a rejuvenating spa.

From Baza, our journey takes us southward, passing through the captivating Tabernas mountains, until we reach the stunning Mojácar beach. Following the mesmerizing coastline, we'll ride along the tracks of Palomares, known for its association with the Spanish Enduro Championship. After conquering the fantastic Enduro tracks, we'll head northeast, aiming for the final destination of Lorca in Murcia.

Covering a total distance of 713 kilometers, our route consists of 85% single tracks and trails, with the remaining 15% encompassing asphalt sections that connect us through the city of Granada and other notable locations.

For those seeking a different perspective, the journey can also be undertaken in reverse, starting from Lorca and concluding in Malaga.

Price Includes
Bike Hire
Experienced top guide
Mechanic servicing on your bike
3 Nights Accommodation with half board in double rooms
Basic bike insureance
Price Excludes
Airport Transfers
Bike damages (We do not charge for normal wear of the bike (like scratches on the plastics).See the terms of business for details.
Personal insurance
Riding Gear
Travel cancellation coverage
Hotel room Extras
Available Tour Dates
Seasonal Information

Dry Season - (sunny, dry and at times windy)

Green Season - (sunny in the mornings with cloud cover and occasional rain showers on the afternoon)

Start Date End Date Spaces Left
With Jarvis

Last Few Spots

Selling Fast
Dry Season

Green Season
{{tourDate.available_guests}} Select Tour Sold Out
Day 1 - Arrival
Day 2 - Riding
Malaga – Granada 190 km.
Day 3 - Riding
Granada – Baza 240 km.
Day 4 - Riding
Baza – Rambla Honda 180 km.
Day 5 - Riding
Rambla Honda – Lorca 160 km
Day 6 - Departure
Frequently Asked Questions

Málaga - Spain

We have a selection of riding gear available to rent depending on the size you require. Please contact us for availability on rental gear.

More About this Tour

Experience an exhilarating journey filled with ever-changing landscapes and thrilling technical challenges on this tour. Our expert guides possess extensive knowledge of the route, allowing them to adapt it to the group's skill level. In some particularly challenging sections, the group may be divided into two teams to ensure everyone's enjoyment and safety. Prepare to be captivated by vast mountains, traverse the mesmerizing Gorafe deserts, and reach the climax at the picturesque Mojacar beach.

All this can be done in just 4 days with an enduro bike or different tracks for Adventure Bikes

From €1,600.00
Tour Date
{{ start_date_html }}

Optional Extras

({{ type.price_type }})
{{ type.price }}%
{{ formatMoney(type.price) }}
  • {{ total_price_html }}
  • {{ pay_now_price_html }}
Buy Giftcard
0 Review